WHY DO PROFESSIONAL SECURITY OFFICERS CHOOSE TO WORK AT SENTRY?
Health Insurance, Sentry Security pays 100% of the total premium for employees who choose to be on the plan.Sentry Security Officers are treated with respect.Sentry Security Officers are paid time and a half for all overtime.Sentry Security Officers are paid holiday pay for working holidays.Sentry Security Officers are always paid ON TIME.Sentry Security Officers have 24X7 support from Managers our Dispatch Operations and on duty Field Supervisors.
Qualified candidates should meet most or all of the following requirements.
1. Currently Non-Commissioned with DPS and have an active and un-expired license (Preferred)
2. Have at least 1 year of verifiable FULL TIME security experience and 3 work references (Preferred)
3. Have no disqualifying criminal history and be at least 18 years of age
4. Must be physically fit and capable of performing the tasks required of the position
5. Must have and maintain a neat and professional appearance
6. Must be able to follow detailed instruction
7. Must have a strong aptitude for safety and situational awareness
8. Pass a pre-employment drug screen
9. Must be available to start training within 2 weeks or less of hiring Preference may be given to;
1.Men and Women Veterans of the US armed forces
We may waive the Currently Licensed requirement for recently separated Veterans or current or retired Law Enforcement who are not currently licensed. Please submit your application.
2. Former or retired LAW Enforcement
3. Security Officers with previous Security Experience
We WILL train outstanding candidates who may not meet all the requirements, if you are a true professional with a good work
ethic and moral foundation we would like to talk to you.
Please apply and explain what makes you a good candidate even if you do not meet the requirements or experience listed.
Sentry Security & Investigations, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.